Whether you are Irish or not, March 17th is an excellent occasion to put on a funky St. Patrick’s Costume and celebrate national “Green” Day. St. Patrick’s is the day when we all feel at least a bit Irish; after all, it’s so rare that we get to sip a pint of Guinness pint guilt free! Right, mate? Since the fifth century, St. Patrick’s Day has held its pride in celebrating everything about the Irish culture.
Join this year’s parade and spend the day saying “Slainte!” whenever you get a new pint of (green) beer! Here are some ideas to make this Saint Patrick’s Day unforgettable:
1. Wear a Themed Costume: the traditional St. Patrick’s Day Costume is a Leprechaun. In Irish folk tales, these are short, not-so-handsome creatures with pointy ears and a lot of gold! If you want to go all-in, add pointy ears and a red wig and beard to your costume.
2. If the idea of being a short, ugly man does not appeal to you, you can simply Wear something Green: shoes, a hat, a scarf – whatever will keep you from being pinched. Accessorize with a shamrock and you’re good to go!
3. When choosing ideal St. Patrick’s Day Costumes, remember that Comfort is Key and should be at the top of your criteria. This is a fun holiday where you will be moving a lot, so your Leprechaun Costume or your Irish Costume should be comfy enough and made of soft fabric.
4. If you are searching for a Women’s St. Patrick’s Day Costume, then you are in luck! There are plenty of choices for you, most of them quite appealing. Don’t worry, you don’t have to be a leprechaun!
5. After you’ve chosen your favorite St. Patty Day costume, it’s time to show it off. Participate in a local Parade (most towns have one) or simply head towards the nearest Irish pub. You will surely be greeted with a lot of cheer!
6. Dance, laugh and have fun with your friends. This is what St. Patrick’s is all about!
Did you already find your perfect St. Patrick’s costume? If not, you have come to the right place: Leprechaun Costumes, St. Patrick’s Day Costumes for Men and Women, as well as all the green things you need to rock this holiday are just a click away at click away.